Thursday 20 March 2014

INDIAN WEDDING PICS : Ballito Physio Weds at Collisheen Estate



MY WEDDING.
Every bride dreams of her fairytale wedding, and I am no different.  If you have been to my rooms in the past year, you will know that all I could speak of was my BIG DAY!
A huge thank you to my friends and family for making the day a success and my handsome husband for materializing my dreams.
My patients... thank you for all the well wishes and continued support.
I am sharing some of my favourite pics. Thank god for makeup and edits.  The photographer made us look like this, he is exceptional. Thanks Craig (Unprecedented Pictures). Not forgetting the outstanding hair and makeup artists. Thank you Usha from Golden Scissors and Kadija from Radiant Image. You guys are rock stars.

THE DRESS
THE JEWELLERY



LOOKING AHEAD


THE CAKE, TOPPED WITH A FISHING ROD AND SKELETON

The Venue: Collisheen Estate in Ballito. Amanda was exceptional. Her meticulous methodical approach made the event run like clockwork. From the lavish, mouth watering food to the charm and elegance Collisheen holds, no bride can fault this venue.
THE STAGE, IN TRUE BOLLYWOOD STYLE... THANKS ANSU FROM DAZZLING EVENTS

THE TABLES... I HAD THIS IDEA FROM THE DAY I STARTED PLANNING BUT THE CENTER PIECES EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS
ITS ALL ABOUT THE MEMORIES... OUR MEMORY LANE BROUGHT ON THE LAUGHS

NO BRIDE CAN WALK DOWN THE AISLE UNTIL MUM STAMPS HER APPROVAL. THANKS MUM!
THANK GOD FOR MAKEUP, I DEFINATELY DON'T LOOK LIKE THIS NATURALLY. THANKS RADIANT IMAGE, KATHIJA

THE CENTER OF MY WORLD AND THE LIGHT OF MY LIFE... MY HANDSOME HUSBAND... BASHIN KISTNAN
                                                   
                                                       THE START OF OUR BIG DAY
THE MARRIAGE RITUALS. ELATED!

AND THE FUN BEGINS...
THE BEAUTIFUL BELLY DANCER



FIRST DANCE... SHANIA TWAIN "From this moment on..."
                                    KICK OFF THE HEELS, DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY
THE BOYS PARTYING

                               PHOTO BOOTH WAS A MASSIVE HIT WITH THE GUESTS.






FINALLY A MRS

IF YOU LIKED THE PICS, PLEASE VOTE FOR ME SMS 30658 TO 36697 TO WIN SA BRIDE OF THE YEAR 2014.

Thanks a Mil, stay Active

No comments: